John F. Kennedy Catholic School serves approximately 300 students in pre-school through eighth grade. The average class size is 16 students in the elementary building, and 22 students in the middle school building. While the majority of students attending John F. Kennedy are Roman Catholic, we welcome children and families of all faiths into our school community. Children, who are not Catholic, are expected to participate in religion classes and to attend all religious functions of the school/church. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, athletic, or other school administered programs.
New families must complete the application process:
- schedule a conference with principal
- schedule a school visit
- complete and submit a registration form
- complete a Request for Transcript form
- provide a copy of most recent report card (where applicable)
- submit a $100.00 non refundable deposit
New students are granted admission on a probationary basis. New students and their families should be cognizant of, and willing to comply with, all school expectations. School administration reserves the right to revoke admission of any student if problems arise during the probationary period.
Students may be dismissed for any of the following reasons:
- Lack of cooperation on the part of both parent and student
- Reoccurring unacceptable student behavior
- Failure to disclose any special needs of students
- Willful, delinquent tuition